Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zoo Day


Spent a day at the Monarto Zoo, South Australia a couple of Sundays ago. It has been a while since I've visited a zoo and walking through the place has gotten me excited again for animals. Tall, giant and graceful like this Giraffe and the strong, powerful and big beast like the Bison were my favourites in the zoological park. And I even got to feed this giraffe! He was amazing to watch! :D

More photos coming as I'm taking my sweet time going through them. And also been distracted with watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Lovable characters in this anime and each episodes just gets me watching more and more ... (like all good shows do) - up to episode 21 of 60!! Last night I went through a swash of photos editing and culling. Will upload tonight.

More later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment